The following is not a complete list of policies, but it's some of the most important stuff you should know right away.
- Cabins are available with leases. Leases may be 12 months, or University of Alaska Fairbanks students may rent for a semester-based school year.
- All properties are non-smoking. There is no smoking inside, outside, on the deck, or even on the driveway. Simply no smoking anywhere, anytime.
- Parking is available for cars, SUVs and pickup trucks. Sorry, there are no facilities for RV parking. Limits on vehicles: Only two registered working vehicles may be parked on site.
- No snowmobiles, 4-wheelers, ATVs, mobile homes, camper trailers or trailers of any kind. These policies are intended to keep the area uncluttered, quiet and residential.
- Pets are allowed on a case-by-case basis and only with prior approval. Pets should be kenneled inside the cabin when left alone. Dogs must be on a leash when outside and may NOT run free. Please pick up your dog poop daily.
- Please go shoeless inside cabins where there is carpet.
- These are 'dry' cabins. You haul water for cooking, cleaning and hand-washing (suggest 5-gallon containers). There is no sink in the kitchen (use plastic tubs as a sink and dump soapy gray water outside). Throw your soapy gray water (no food scraps) into the air so it falls like rain droplets in the woods around your cabin.
Fair housing statement
We are committed to fair housing opportunity and equal treatment. We believe in the inherent worth and dignity of every person. Therefore, Nature Cabins LLC provides housing regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, familial status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Downloadable documents (pdf)
Cleaning and Move Out Inspection (checklist)