Nature Cabins are located near shopping, services and attractions.
- Eight miles (10 minutes) from downtown Fairbanks, Alaska.
- Three miles east of the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) and the UA Museum of the North.
- Two miles west of the Alaska Dog Mushers Association Racegrounds.
- Adjacent to the north end of the Creamer's Field Waterfowl Refuge.
- Often directly under the Northern Lights (see Aurora forecast).
- 120 miles north of Denali National Park and Preserve.
- Two miles east of the Fairbanks Golf & Country Club.
- Near bike paths and the bus route.